If you are worried about the holiday dinners taking a toll on your physical well being, it’s time to take control of your physical fitness during the holiday season and well after. To maintain good health we need to eat plenty of fruits, vegetables and leaner meats. We also need to regularly exercise. You can meet your health needs by enrolling your self in a physical fitness and eating healthy meals.
You can start making better choices for your body by including the following foods on your holiday menus:
Goat. Yes, apricot glazed chops are very healthy to eat. Although goat is a red meat, it features less grams of fat than the poultry, beef and pork we eat. Goat meat is very affordable to purchase and it’s absolutely delicious.
Beans. Not only are beans very affordable but the food items are known for having a long shelf life. You can eat dry beans like pinto beans, black beans and chickpeas as snacks throughout your day.
Seaweed. You may not know this, but seaweed contains excellent sources of vitamins, minerals, fiber, calcium, and protein. You can eat seaweed with olive oil, dried or roasted.
Try to eat these healthy foods as much as you can during the holidays. But more importantly do not forget to actively participate in regular physical therapy at Life Fitness Physical Therapy.
What are the benefits you can reap from physical therapy sessions? There’s quite a number of benefits you can reap from physical therapy. By attending regular physical therapy sessions at one of our Life Fitness Physical Therapy Centers, you can reap the following health benefits:
- You can control your weight better by having our physical therapists mentor you on the best weight loss tactics for your body type.
- By participating in regular in Orthopedic Care , you can lower your risks of heart disease, type 2 diabetes, and metabolic syndrome.
- Physical therapy can your core muscles and overall bone structure.
- You will improve your physical mobility.
- Our Physical Therapists will teach you how to protect yourself from falls and teach you how to avoid falls altogether.
- And most importantly, we will teach you how physical therapy can improve your mental and physical health and wellness.
Contact Life Fitness Physical Therapy to schedule your appointment by calling 410.368.1026 or click here today.